FOR YOUR VACATION
Useful information for your holiday at the Catarina Lanz
- Prices are in €uro per day per apartment for the indicated occupancy and for a minimum stay of 4 days.
- One parking place in the covered garage and one outdoor car parking.
- During winter, ski storage with boot dryer and heater and free ski bus service to/from Kronplatz cableway (500 m away), with a stop right in front of our residence.
- Bike storage during summer.
- The apartments are furnished with:
- satellite TV;
- WiFi connection;
- bed sheets;
- bath linen;
- kitchen linens, crockery and cutlery.
- The apartment cannot be occupied by more people (including infants) than indicated and agreed upon at the time of booking.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment or in the common areas.
- It is not permitted to move objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment.
- Final cleaning is chargeable
- Apartments Erta, Val Badia: € 80.00.
- Apartments Kronplatz, Sennes, Val Badia, Dolomites and Lumen Penthouse: € 100.
- Final cleaning does not include the cleaning of the kitchenette (including dishes and pots), which must be left clean and tidy as handed over on arrival. Otherwise, an extra cleaning fee up to a maximum of €50.00 per apartment will be charged.
- By prior agreement, we accept small dogs, maximum one per apartment and with the commitment that they will not remain alone in the apartment. The daily rate is € 15.00 and does not include food.
- The local tourist tax of € 2.10/person/day for guests aged 14 and over will be added to the prices indicated. The tourist tax is paid at the time of departure and is specified clearly on the invoice of the stay.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Booked accommodation is reserved from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Check-in from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Notify your arrival 1 hour in advance by calling +39 339 7685966.
- If you expect to check in after 7 p.m., we ask you to inform us to arrange the details and hand the keys over.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and after receiving our written confirmation. Upon payment of the deposit, the general booking conditions and especially the cancellation conditions are intended to be fully understood and legally accepted.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation via bank transfer:
BANK: CASSA RAIFFEISEN VAL BADIA, AGENCY OF LA VALLE
NAME: CATARINA LANZ SAS | 39030 I-San Vigilio di Marebbe (BZ)
IBAN: IBAN IT 46Q 08010 59130 000303013685
On the arrival day, the accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
- Bank transfer (in this case, the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cash for total amount up to 1.000,00 €. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- FREE CANCELLATION with an immediate refund of 100% of the advance deposit or conversion into a holiday voucher for an alternative stay to be used within one year of its issue, if, on the date of arrival, travel for tourism purposes is not permitted by current regulations or you have tested positive to Covid19 (only with a medical certificate).
For all other cases:
- Up to 60 days before arrival: refund of the 80% of the confirmation deposit.
- Less than 60 to 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit.
- Less than 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged.
- Less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE
We recommend you contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.